Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pork Medallions Alfredo :-)














1 pork tenderloin (1lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices (I used pork loin boneless chops)
4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1/3 c. chicken broth
1/4c. Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1/4c. Grated or Shredded Parmesan cheese
1 T. lemon juice
2 T. chopped fresh basil

spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-med.high heat. Add meat; cook 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. (I cooked completely)

add cream cheese, broth, dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice; stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Cook 3 min. or until sauce is thickened and meat is cooked through. (I removed meat and made sauce and then added meat back in for a minute).

sprinkle with basil. (I left out the basil)

Makes 4 servings.

serving suggestions: Serve over cooked egg noodles and peas.
Recipie found in Kraft Food and Family Magazine

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Love your pork medallion alfredo recipe and pic. I live near the water and the nights here are still cold (and usually cold at night during summer months as well). I think this will be a good comfort meal for Friday night or on Sunday. I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks.-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This meal can be made in 30 minutes or less. My husband and children loved it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little sweetie taking after her moms love for cooking. looks great

    ReplyDelete